Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It Has Been a While! :o


It's Gracie here!


Gosh, it's been a while since Erin or I have blogged!
While, not much has changed. I'm switching to a Performing Arts school! I'm really excited. It's a school called Merry Rose Performing Arts Academy. It's on the edge of New Jersey, right near New York City! This will be GREAT!
My dorm assignment is in a portion of the school called Junman Hall, in Room 256. There are six different "halls" for girls dorms, and six for boys. Junman Hall is in the Theatre quadrant of the campus. The dorm my sister Bethie is in is called Rickter Hall in the Instrumental quadrant.
I've already started packing some of my blankets and clothes, but not too much. We don't leave until February 11th!
And, I have some great news, too! Erin auditioned ME in the American Girl Modeling Academy on YouTube! I'm so excited! I hope I get in, really badly. If you'd like to see my audition video, click here!
Thanks for reading!
~Grace~

No comments:

Post a Comment