Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hatred -.-

I might as well just call this blog "The Story of Grace". I'm about ready to call Erin up on the phone and give her a good talking-to about this.

I'm just...too angry right now.

Erin was being taunted by the neighborhood four year olds while we were filming our murder mystery, Dead in Deutschland, and she was staring them down to scare them away, and then I fell face forward on the sidewalk, leaving a permanent scratch on my nose. Little did Erin know, Ruthie [who is my character, Brooklyn's best friend] PUSHED me over.

Now Erin isn't even considering me to do AGMA for her. All because of RUTHIE.

I decided I had enough of Ruthie's crazy antics. Today, I pushed Ruthie's door open. I saw her dancing and singing along to "Could It Be You" by H*wood on her iHome.

"I like a punk rock chick, with hair just like Rihanna, like a go-go girl who dance like Lady Gaga, they're the girls who start the party, so baby could it be you, be you, be you?" She sang.
I grabbed her iHome and threw it against the wall.

"Alright Smithens." I growled. "We need to chat."
She whirled around. "Oh, hey Grace... um, the weather is-" She stuttered.
"Let's cut to the chase. Why do you hate me? Why did you push me? Why did you RUIN me?!" I said, angrily.
"Um...I..."
"What?"
"...uhhh....."
"WHAT?!"
She got up and left.
"....the heck!?" I finished for myself.

1 comment:

  1. omg thats so weird! but so mean of Ruthie! She has a serious problem! and she needs to get it over with!

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete