Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ruthies Can Go Drown in a Lake

I kicked the chair one last time and screamed like a small toddler. I was furious. Lanie was at the greenhouse, looking for indoor houseplants to keep her company during the cold autumn days, and I was at home, screaming my head off while kicking Kit's desk chair.

Samantha came in my room, wearing her apron over her clothes carrying a wooden spoon.

"Gosh, Gracie. If you scream any louder Erin will come from Canada to kill whoever's hurting you." Samantha joked.

And I'd especially like that today. I'd scream all across the New England states, and Erin would hitch a train, a boat, and a bus to come to destroy whoever snapped my heart in four. No, not in two. In FOUR.

And today, it would be RUTHIE who's life would end.

Ruthie. Ruthie Noelle. Ruthie Noelle Smithens. Otherwise known as ERIN'S NEXT AGMA MODEL.

YOU HEARD ME.

Erin changed her mind. Now that Ruthie's here, it's Ruthie this and Ruthie that and Ruthie Ruthie Ruthie. "Ruthie's such a beautiful girl." "I'm so glad I got Ruthie." "I love my Ruthie." Erin would say.

And today, Erin decided that Ruthie will be AGMA Season 4's model.

Which is why I'm screaming my head off.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

4 comments:

  1. I have concluded that Ruthie Noelle Smithens is worse that Kristy and should go fall in a DEEP hole and never come out. *bangs gravel* Case closed.

    Virginia xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not fair! AT ALL! Grace agrees!

    -Sonali

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! thats SO UNFAIR! she said you could do it and then Ruthie comes along and chnaged her mind! ugh I would be mad at Ruthie too! that is horrible! and you were really looking forward to it!

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know who to put at #1 on a hate list...

    ~Claire~

    ReplyDelete